Asset Management Ontario is a non-profit volunteer community of practice comprised of public sector asset management practitioners across Ontario that meets to share information and best practices to satisfy the growing needs of the asset management profession and public infrastructure. Our membership spans a variety of expertise and backgrounds including finance, engineering, planning and other disciplines.
Asset Management Ontario membership is free for all municipal practitioners (signed up using their municipal/organization email addresses) and includes:
- Access to quarterly working group meetings
- Access to online resources and webinars
- Updates on the changing asset management landscape in Ontario, nationally and globally.
- Topic-specific project groups
- Workshops & Training sessions*
- Annual General Meeting*
*some in-person and training related events are at additional cost